Skip to main content

Pregnancy Journal Entry 4/16/2010

Friday, April 16, 2010. 27 1/2 weeks. Well, the past couple of weeks have been busy with appointments. I saw Dr. P last week, and that was fine and uneventful. She gave me the orders for my glucose test and had me schedule my rhogham shot as I am A- blood type. All 3 kids so far have been +, A, A, O,

So on Monday I went in for mt 1-hour glucose test, and found out Wednesday night that I failed it :(. So I spent nearly 4 hours in and out of the lab today. I had to fast for 12 hours, then they did a fasting draw, I drank the drink, then draws at 1 hour, 2 hours, and 3 hours. When the results come back next week, they will know if I have gestational diabetes, or if the one hour test was just a fluke. If 2 or more of readings are abnormal, I get labeled. I begged them just to let me re-take the one hour test, but they don't do that.

Here is my pregnancy journal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jack doing some yard work

Jack is doing some patio cleaning work today!  Welcome to summer break!

First Day 4th Grade!

Orinda Country Cotillion

The Orinda Country  Cotillion  is a forty year community tradition sponsoring a series of seven evening dance classes and welcomes all seventh graders in Orinda.  The boys are girls are both broken into two sections, so every other dance is with the opposite boy group. Two of the dances are themed (a sock hop and country -western) and the rest are semi-formal.  Last night was the first dance in the seven dance series.  Kate and her friend Zoe had a great time.  They learned the fox trot and a line dance.  Seemed like fun!