Skip to main content

Pregnancy Journal Entry 3/23/2010

Tuesday, March 23, 2010. 24+ weeks. Oops, totally haven't been journaling at all the past 3 weeks. Not too much to report. Lots and lots and lots of kicks. Paul and kids can feel the kicks, and they can see my belly move if they are patient enough to watch for a few minutes.

Had an appt in mid-march with Dr. M, and had gained I think 5 lbs that month, so that puts me around +13. My next appointment is in another week, and I will see Dr. P this time. I really like her, and haven't seen her for awhile. After that I have an appointment in 4 weeks at the first week in May, then they start going to every 2 weeks! Yikes!!

Stop if you don't want to read medical details.... At last appointment Dr. M said that placenta is probably going to be totally fine by 3o weeks, and we will do another ultrasound then to veryify. No restrictions at all. He said it is currently 2 cm from cervix. I asked what it needs to be to keep me out of the OR for delivery, and he said it needs to be at least 4 cm away, and that he has no concerns that it won't get there. So, we will check in the first week of May and see what's going on!

Here is my pregnancy journal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jack doing some yard work

Jack is doing some patio cleaning work today!  Welcome to summer break!

First Day 4th Grade!

Orinda Country Cotillion

The Orinda Country  Cotillion  is a forty year community tradition sponsoring a series of seven evening dance classes and welcomes all seventh graders in Orinda.  The boys are girls are both broken into two sections, so every other dance is with the opposite boy group. Two of the dances are themed (a sock hop and country -western) and the rest are semi-formal.  Last night was the first dance in the seven dance series.  Kate and her friend Zoe had a great time.  They learned the fox trot and a line dance.  Seemed like fun!